How would you like to draw your own gallery in seconds?
Here are some examples, I'm sure you can do better!:
To draw your own gallery:
- Use the tools on the tool bar to draw your own gallery.
- Use the Image tool to draw any shape you want an image to appear in. You can draw as many images as you like.
- Use the Next Button tool to draw any shape you want for a next button. You can draw as many next buttons as you like.
- Use the Prev Button tool to draw any shape you want for a previous button. You can draw as many previous buttons as you like.
- Use the Decorate tool to decorate the gallery. Use the colour palette to choose your colours. Remember you can also use the green and red Next and Prev Button tools as decorations.
- The tool bar can be hidden using the toggle tab on the side.
Have a go here: The Draw Gallery
It's not completely finished yet, but it's pretty good!
At the moment it's picking up pictures from my Flickr Feed, but there may be further developments so that it can pick up any Flickr feed...