Saturday 24 September 2016

4th RedBubble Front Page & New Designs

Yey, been featured on the front page for the 4th time by Redbubble :-).
My Robots in Space design which I just uploaded yesterday is being featured in 'Found'!



I've also just added a shiny big new banner for my shop home! It would be lovely to hear any comments or thoughts on it?



I'm also quite behind on my 'New Designs' and 'Sales' posts. I've had quite a few great sales lately - huge thank yous to all of the lovely people who have bought any of my designs!

And I've added quite a few new designs. Below are some of my latest designs:




If you have bought anything please share photos on social media with the tag CeccaDesigns…
And if there is a design you’d like to see on a particular product (and I've missed it), please let me know!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails