Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year, new site!

I've discovered Society6, and it's beautiful!
Having tried out a few similar sites in the past, Society6 is a really good-looking, and easy to use site, full of beautiful artwork and a slick range of products.

In their own words:
"The artwork on Society6 is created by hundreds of thousands of artists from around the world.
When you buy a product from Society6, we produce it using only the highest quality materials, and ship it to you on behalf of the artist."

I've decided to start with just a few of my favourite prints to begin with, and try and add a new one once a month... Here is a preview of what's in my store so far:

Happy Cat

Tiger teatime cushion
 
Hello Bear print

To see my new Society6 store, go here

1 comment:

Goblinf said...

Cecca - apologies for not realising sooner that you commented on my blog (Lois Designs - Tax for small crafting businesses) - real life took over!

Anyway I've posted a response http://loisdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2011/01/tscb-6-expenses-stock-work-in-progress.html?showComment=1355425616220#c3920919300948020436.

Regards
Lois
TootHillMedley

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails